Friday, September 9, 2011

Pee Wee's and Pinwheels

I started this blog basically because I wanted to display what I was learning how to do. Back in June 2011, I started thinking about themes and such for my soon to be 2 year old birthday party. The initial them was going to be based off of the game Candyland, but my daughter is in love with anything toddler right now and she especially loves Dora and Elmo. So my search began. I was looking for Dora's Candyland themed party supplies.

No one seemed to have this combination precisely so I was going to go on etsy to special order it. As I started to browse the site I started to see things I felt that I could do myself. I had the time on my hands so I figured it's never too late to learn something new. So now I'm on a journey and I plan to bring you all with me as I begin planning events, starting with my youngest child's party, and having fun as I do so. Hopefully other people will submit their events as well and we can display our creations together for the world to see.

I'm also a makeup artist if anyone is in need of one, please respond to this post. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...