Friday, September 9, 2011

Sesame Street Party pt 1

As I mentioned earlier I started way back in June planning my youngest daughter birthday party. Since then I have gone through three different themes. First Dora Candyland, then Ladybugs because I saw the most adorable ladybug themed supplies on Birthday Express, and finally we settled on Abby and Elmo from Sesame Street. It's been a long rode for me because I have no graphic design experience, but with the help of some crafty bloggers and their freebies I've been coming along and have managed to put together my own customized party printables, but I still have a long way to go.

The first part of this post I'm going to show off my shirt making skills. I plan on opening up my own up my own Etsy store eventually, but I'm still sharpening up my skills. In the meantime I will be displaying my creations on here and if anyone wants to reach out to me and get anything they can reach me through the blog.

The T-Shirt design

The Birthday TuTu

This is the first in what will hopefully be a long business and life venture!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...