Monday, October 10, 2011

Elmo and Abby Cadabby

So the day finally came and Nina's party was a hit. The turn out was not what was expected but everyone that came had a delightful time. Me being the perfectionist that I am was working until guest arrived. This was a learning experience for me, just the beginning of what I hope to be a very great endeavor. There are some lessons that I learned and some things that I feel we pulled off.


The big cupcake was homemade and we attempted to make the wrapper out of candy but it kept cracking however still delicious. The small cupcakes were so good!!!









Here's a look at the whole dessert table:



A lesson I learned in my scramble was hire a photographer. These pictures came out clear but they don't have any finesse. Good lesson I think. Here are more pictures of the party and my designs.

The cutest banner







We made the hats but someone took the O off.

The bouncy houses were so much fun


The party was really fun despite my perfectionist insanity, just ask the birthday girl herself.







No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...