Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Home Space - Ohh and Ahh!!!

Along with planning parties, I'm also a makeup artist and even though this blog is mostly about parties and party related things there will be other things on here as I am all over the place sometimes and I just love all things shiny, glittery, and all over the place like I am. I'm also a lover of interior design so don't be surprised if you see things that have to do with that as well. I think that fashion, interiors, and style all have something to do with celebration so they are all tied in with each other. If you are a lover of those things as well as DIY and craft then you'll love my new post on things other then parties. Here's the break down:


  • Interiors - Home Space
  • Makeup - Pretty Face
  • Fashion - Fashion Case
So with that being said check out what I'm going to be doing in the spring and feel free to copy as I will be. I was on Curbly, a design community, this is one of my favorite websites for ideas and I stumbled across the cutest room fan redo. If you want to see the cutest fan ever go HERE. Here's the before and after!

DSC_0098DSC_0103

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...