Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Big Top Cookie!!!

So introducing the real cookie monster "ME"! I saw this party on Kara's Party Ideas and there was this big ole cookie on the dessert table. I love cookies no doubt about it and with the holidays coming up you better believe I will be indulging. I think this will be the first year I actually let the kids make their own, usually I make them myself, but I'm thinking I'm gonna be adventurous. Well back to the party, on the table they had this giant cookie and of course I said gotta have it. It was a Big Top Cookie.
So I just had to have one, for parties, for school events, and just for me... I love it! Then I proceeded to look for one online, here's the cheapest I could find online HERE. But you better believe I kept looking. Well yesterday while on my way to the doctor's office for the baby we stopped in a store called Five and Below, and low and behold right there next to the Big Top Donut was my Cookie pan. You can't beat that. Now I know your wondering did I get the Doughnut pan too, no, I'll leave that to someone else.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...